Monday, September 30, 2019

Cinnamon Sugar Bread

Today's experiment was a new recipe that I decided to try.

Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cups flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 egg
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup canola oil
cinnamon & sugar mixture

Preheat the oven to 350ยบ F.

I put cooking spray on the loaf pan and set it aside. I added my ingredients, saving the flour for last. I am used to most recipes that call for butter or margarine, but this recipe did not. So, I am curious to try it later and see how it tastes. I baked it for 45 minutes. When it came out of the oven, it smelled delicious!


How I baked this bread can be found on at Baking Cinnamon Sugar Bread.



1 comment:

  1. The family ate half of the loaf as dessert for dinner. Everyone enjoyed it! Our daughter said that it tastes similar to snickerdoodle cookies.

    ReplyDelete