Monday, May 15, 2023

Working in the Lunch Tavern for a SCA Event

On Saturday, I helped out in the kitchen for most of the day with making breakfast and lunch. The event was small enough that a feast was not offered for dinner. Since the event was intimate in size, it was a rather relaxing and fun, stress-free day. 


 

For breakfast, I cooked the goetta for staff and others who were there to help set-up the event. 

For lunch, I taught the lunch staff how to make Dragon Tails, as well as baking cookies (snickerdoodle and gluten-free chocolate chip). In addition, we also had a gluten-free Dragon Tail option as well as a vegetarian Dragon Tail option. Fruit, drinks, and chips were also included with the purchase of a lunch.

Overall, it was a fun day! I really enjoyed my time in the kitchen!




No comments:

Post a Comment